Better Decisions (“or, You CAN Handle the Truth!”)
Yes...You CAN handle the Truth!
In today’s world, it can be increasingly difficult to know what is true. With so much information at our fingertips, it can be hard to determine what is accurate and what is not. This makes it difficult to make good decisions, as we may not have all of the facts that we need in order to make an informed choice.
That's why we're pleased to present Better Decisions, workshop #2 in the Truth Seekers series.
In-Person or Online Attendance Available!
WorkSuites Las Colinas
320 Decker Drive, Suite 100
Irving, TX, 75062
QUESTIONS you should be able to answer better after the workshop:
- Why is it increasingly difficult to know what’s true?
- Why would a principled decision-making framework in a data-driven world matter?
- Why is humanity and God important in the decision-making process?
- Why is it important for decisions to be made at the most local level?
- How do you ensure success?
What You Get When You REGISTER:
After you register, you will receive a copy of Free Hearts by Alexandre Havard (learn more about Alex) from the Authentic Leadership Foundation by mail.
You will also receive a timed agenda and additional workshop materials.
Alexandre Havard is the founder of the Virtuous Leadership System. He was born and raised in Paris, and is a graduate of one of France’s leading law schools (Paris Descartes University). He worked as a lawyer in Europe (Paris, Strasbourg, Helsinki) for many years before discovering his mission to ignite hearts for greatness and work to raise up a new generation of Virtuous Leaders. His books Virtuous Leadership, Created for Greatness, From Temperament to Character and Free Hearts have been translated into 20 languages. Alexandre Havard has cofounded several Virtuous Leadership Institutes around the world.
AGENDA: Better Decisions
- 10 minutes: explanation of what we'll do during the workshop, how we'll do it, and why.
- 20 minutes: define the four FOUNDATIONAL principles (universal truths) and why reaching the upper right quadrant of the 'Principles Quad Chart' or achieving the ultimate common good is important for bigger, faster, more widely accepted solutions to your most pressing issues.
- 20 minutes: create a number of case studies to help you use the Principles Quad Chart for any decision - each participant uses a current problem they have and creates a principled solution on the Principles Quad Chart with the help of other small group members.
- 20 minutes: small group work executing the principled solution for one of the group member's case studies to make it practical and repeatable.
- 30 minutes: small group presentations of one group member’s upper right quad solution.
- 25 minutes: learn to use the 'Principled Cross-Checking Tool' - balance use of the heart (sentiment), mind (intellect) & will (temperament). Over-emphasis of one or more of these will hinder the truth and your results. Learn why and how to use them skillfully.
- 25 minutes: learn to use the six PRACTICAL principles for business - to produce better goods & services, more satisfying work, and greater profit.
- 30 minutes: debrief, next steps
WorkSuites Las Colinas
320 Decker Drive, Suite 100, Irving, TX, 75062