Define Your POTENTIAL (Seeking The Truth)
We’ve all heard how we should reach for our “true potential”...but we do so too often without defining it. We give the idea lip service and little more.
But what truly does potential mean...for YOU? Is it measured by income, or professional or social status? Is it always sitting in the front row at church? Is it becoming a champion in sports? In this intensive three-hour workshop, you’ll learn to define your potential in character-based terms, come to understand your God-given temperament, and take positive steps to identifying—and moving toward— your mission and purpose.
of each Month
(half-day, three-hour session)
In-Person or Online Attendance Available!
WorkSuites Las Colinas
320 Decker Drive, Suite 100
Irving, TX, 75062
QUESTIONS you should be able to answer better after the workshop:
- Who are you?
- How do you answer?
- How does having a better answer help you practically?
- Does it help you set goals? Why?
- Does your answer make you happier? Why?
What You Get When You REGISTER:
After you register, you will receive a copy of Left to Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza (learn about Immaculee) and Temperament to Character by Alexandre Havard (learn more about Alex) from the Authentic Leadership Foundation by mail.
Immaculée Ilibagiza survived the 1994 Rwandan Genocide that took the lives of nearly a million people, including her parents and two brothers. She did so by hiding with seven other women for 91 days in a 3- by 4-foot bathroom. During this unimaginable suffering, Immaculée taught herself English and found her faith. Prayer transformed her life from fear to courage, hatred to love, and gave her the ability to forgive those who murdered her family. Captured in her New York Times best-selling book, Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Genocide, the story of how she overcame her deep anger and was able to forgive the people who killed her family is both inspiring and unforgettable.
Alexandre Havard is the founder of the Virtuous Leadership System. He was born and raised in Paris, and is a graduate of one of France’s leading law schools (Paris Descartes University). He worked as a lawyer in Europe (Paris, Strasbourg, Helsinki) for many years before discovering his mission to ignite hearts for greatness and work to raise up a new generation of Virtuous Leaders. His books Virtuous Leadership, Created for Greatness, From Temperament to Character and Free Hearts have been translated into 20 languages. Alexandre Havard has cofounded several Virtuous Leadership Institutes around the world.
AGENDA: Define Your Potential
- 10 minutes: explanation of what we'll do during the workshop, how we'll do it, and why
- 40 minutes: Immaculee’s story
- 20 minutes: case study: Immaculee Ilibagiza’s temperament
- 20 minutes: small group work on a practical task to practice a success habit most challenging to your temperament and experience tremendous growth
- 20 minutes: case study: Immaculee Ilibagiza’s mission
- 20 minutes: small group work on writing your story and mission and setting deadlines to finish both
- 30 minutes: debrief, next steps
WorkSuites Las Colinas
320 Decker Drive, Suite 100, Irving, TX, 75062